TW200 Forum banner

Did you lose all your topic/thread subscriptions?

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I lost all my thread subscriptions...did you?...the only way to find your subscribed threads is to go to your profile and click on "find latest posts" and "find latest started threads" and then resubscribe to them...anyone have any other solutions?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Now I'm automatically subscribed to any thread I post to, how do I stop that?

Ah, Never mind, I found the answer in my settings. It's now fixed.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Go to Settings, then on that page find general settings, click on that and scroll down till you find " Default subscription mode". Good luck!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Lost my subscriptions, lost my friends, lost my reputation points, but at least I kept my name!
....AND your waycool goggles.

I'm sure they'll get it all worked out ( It also automatically voted in this poll for me, if that info helps at all).

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
....AND your waycool goggles.

I'm sure they'll get it all worked out ( It also automatically voted in this poll for me, if that info helps at all).
Gotta have my goggles! Yeah I think all will be well in a little time, I do think our new digs are pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, subscriptions and friends should now be imported. You can view them by going to "Quick Links -> Subscribed Threads"
awesome!!!...thanks!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Importing from IPBoard to VB.........things are actually going very well.
What we did on a forum I help out on that went through an upgrade recently is to start a single thread- something like "TW200 forum up-grade changes/glitches". This allowed the Mods to look in a single place for the things that needed to be tweaked.
OM

·
Registered
132 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts