TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a lot of 10 1990 TW’s for sale on CL for $1499 each. I put the link in classifieds, but I figured this post exposure may benefit some who don’t keep up with that particular thread within the classifieds. My guess is they are from a learn to ride program but not positive. Could be a viable solution for a tdub lover with limited funds.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Found a lot of 10 1990 TW’s for sale on CL for $1499 each. I put the link in classifieds, but I figured this post exposure may benefit some who don’t keep up with that particular thread within the classifieds. My guess is they are from a learn to ride program but not positive. Could be a viable solution for a tdub lover with limited funds.
https://westky.craigslist.org/mcd/d/salem-1990-yamaha-tw200-tw200-0lc012170t/6795421986.html

Wow, that's unusual!

Except for some missing mirrors, turn signals, reflectors, torn fork boots (and hideous color scheme :eek:;):D), those look to be in great shape for nearly 30 year old bikes! Way too good of condition for training bikes. Someone should make a deal on a bunch of them and flip them, could probably make at least $500 on each one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a '90 and I do agree it's a hideous color scheme. Mine, however, has an aftermarket black seat and black fork boots; it looks awesome that way. The tank color with the graphics looks pretty cool with the mentioned parts in black.

·
Registered
19,419 Posts
Advertised price does not include applicable title, licencing, taxes, dealer set-up, reconditioning, destination fees, or anything else they can think of. " Contact Dealer for details"

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Did Fred leave yet.. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts