TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
O my...."the motherload" of accessories. How much for the "whole works"?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi everyone!!!
Just a friendly observation, i think he wants the buyer to shoot out a reasonable offer. So far everyone keeps asking him for a price.
Old Man if you get bored in Yuma i know a guy who knows a guy. You out there for the military?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I'll give you $250.00 plus shipping. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Maybe he doesn't do the PM thing. Don't know. I will back off till you hear from him. Sorry if I stepped on toes.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Hi everyone!!!
Just a friendly observation, i think he wants the buyer to shoot out a reasonable offer. So far everyone keeps asking him for a price.
Old Man if you get bored in Yuma i know a guy who knows a guy. You out there for the military?
Hi wopachop, location says Kenai AK, but he says he is in Yuma AZ for now. Retired, maybe got tired of the cold weather in AK. Yuma is other extreme in my opinion. My internet was out of whack for a while when I was buying from a forum member a while back. Maybe his is messed up temporarily.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Where did you go Old Man? Hope nothing has happened to you. Let us hear from you.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
So, did you get my PM offer? You can call me or text if you like. My number is 316 304 4477. Hope we can make a deal.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Old Man, where u at? Call me if you still have your accessories for sale. 316-304-4477

1 - 20 of 22 Posts