·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Darth

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Nice camper Paul, and thank you for the offer. Paul, until I feel better and the VA has treated a couple important issues, I just don't see being able to do that without a lot of pain. I'll keep it in mind though and thank you for the offer bro. :)

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Reactions: littletommy

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LT are you saying I am a bad host? now I let Mike dup me with his fake ALS and let him have my queen size bed and I slept in a small bunk bed and I paid for the cabin.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
LT are you saying I am a bad host? now I let Mike dup me with his fake ALS and let him have my queen size bed and I slept in a small bunk bed and I paid for the cabin.
Paul, nothing against you and no offense please, but I've asked you time after time to stop all this.

It's not good for the forum, it's not good for me, nor any one else who reads on the forum.

I don't want to lose any of my friends here by being forced to judge one or the other of them in some way.

God will deal with all of our sins someday, and until then, I am called to love my fellow man and set an example for others to follow so that they too, might have hope someday and believe in the saving grace of our Lord and Savior.

You see Paul; I'm just a wretched miserable sinner myself.

My greatest hope Paul, is that one could look past all that and see "Christ the Savior" who lives within my heart and find the faith to believe in Him and have hope as I did.

Dear Brother, try to find forgiveness for whom you feel has wronged you and please move on. It's time to end this.

I don't know what else to say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts