TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a 2005 TW200, I'm in NJ, 07821, looking for something within 100 miles or so. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Saw this, a little too rich for my blood... My budget (aka wife) allows $2k...

he said he would sell it for less without the mods...i'd make an offer cause that's a pretty mint bike

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may have something for you. a 2005 TW200 with 698 miles, The bike has been sitting in a shed for a couple of years. I hope to have it cleaned up and running next week. Once it's running I'll post some Photo's. I can work with in your budget, as the bike will need a little work. I'm on Long Island, 11730. so if your not in a rush my bike may work for you.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may have something for you. a 2005 TW200 with 698 miles, The bike has been sitting in a shed for a couple of years. I hope to have it cleaned up and running next week. Once it's running I'll post some Photo's. I can work with in your budget, as the bike will need a little work. I'm on Long Island, 11730. so if your not in a rush my bike may work for you.

Please keep me posted! Please post pics ASAP, there are a couple for sale in the area and if I get the green light from the wife I will need to move quickly LOL. Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Bump, will consider any TW, 203 or newer.

Why 2003 or newer? They have barely changed over the years, so my friendly suggestion is to choose one based on its condition more than the model year.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Why 2003 or newer? They have barely changed over the years, so my friendly suggestion is to choose one based on its condition more than the model year.

^^^what he said

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ I hear ya. I want disk front brakes and I prefer the newer colors. That said, If I find an older one that is in good condition and it's "the deal" I'd snap it up!

·
Registered
145 Posts
^^ I hear ya. I want disk front brakes and I prefer the newer colors. That said, If I find an older one that is in good condition and it's "the deal" I'd snap it up!

Understandable... Keep in mind- The plastics will fit all years, so it's an easy swap to make your TW whatever color you want. Also, the front forks and wheel will drop right on an old bike. And you can usually sell any old parts and make back most of your cash.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Understandable... Keep in mind- The plastics will fit all years, so it's an easy swap to make your TW whatever color you want. Also, the front forks and wheel will drop right on an old bike. And you can usually sell any old parts and make back most of your cash.

True, it's not out of the question if I'm able to find one cheap enough...

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I found my '05 today! Picked her up this morning. Needs a good carb cleaning and oil change, battery's charging now. Procycle hear I come! I'll still buy LITW200's if he decides to sell it, I'l need spare parts....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts