TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,637 Posts
well Thomas, i hear that you are still upholding the reputation of the people on this great forum, as a generous group. another very nice deed you have done!

Greg, littletommy's generosity is more than I have ever seen one individual ever done! LT, you know what I'm talking about! You make me want to be a better person!

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
What??!! A thread with my name on it??!! :eek:

OK, "Who" Narc'ed me out??? :confused:

You guy's are too kind... :p

*shut up TWilight...you don't need to know everything... ha ha ;):D:p

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
No matter how much I try, I can't outgive my Lord. I do the things I do unto Him, because of all He did for me. Please don't give me credit for it, it is Christ within me, and if you see Him in me and it inspires you, then quite simply, my job is done.

I love you all out there!! You folks are the best, and I love being part of this wonderful forum!!

Sincerely,

tommy
:)

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
Simply put, Tommy, you are truly an amazing individual and we love you.
Right back attcha dear sister Lori!! I feel the same way about you guys!! :D

Now can we shut this thread down before I get a big head? :confused2: I don't deserve the praise, it's not me, it's Jesus. ;)

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
well Thomas, i hear that you are still upholding the reputation of the people on this great forum, as a generous group. another very nice deed you have done!
I don't know what you "heard" but someone is probably lying... :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
I don't know what you "heard" but someone is probably lying... :D
Whatever he heard, whatever has been or will be said, it's only the tip of the iceburg. And the humility to give the honor where it belongs, to boot.

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
Ever see a fat boy blush???

Stop it you guys, before my head blows up. :bom:

:playful:

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
I'm already fat, bald and ugly, how much worse can it get? :p

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
If you keep posting lies like that Tommy I may be forced to post pictures of you!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

You better not!!! Everyone will find out I'm a 98 lb weakling. Still ugly though... :D

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts