TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was riding the new Africa Twin I won in a Moose Lodge raffle. I wound up in Auburn, NY. on the north end of Skaneateles lake and went into a local well known burger joint for a cold soda. When I came out there was a gaggle of woman in bikinis surrounding my new ride! Turns out they were shooting a new film on the shores of the lake and they were taking a lunch break. On the way to their movie trailers to get changed one of them jumped on my bike and pretended to ride it while the others laughed and giggled.

As hard as this is going to be to believe the woman who jumped on my new Africa Twin was none other than the actual Kate Upton! The other three women with her were Scarlett Johansson, Marisa Tomei and Kate Beckinsale. I was positively giddy as I asked for a picture with them all! As you can see in the picture below Kate and Kate looked unbelievable on the bike with one another and I was blushing like a school boy standing between Scarlett and Marisa. I hope all of you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed my afternoon!

20180429_220830.jpg

sleepytdub.jpg

PICT0005.JPG

Tom

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Would love to see those pictures, but there not showing��

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Mother of God what a time to not have pics working !!!!!!

pic test
!!!TW200-Hawaii-e27.jpg

Even editing and replacing the image no longer works

I'm so sad I didn't buy this forum from Chopper Charles when I had the chance this would never happen on my watch

Dryden pls email me those pics to [email protected]eu so I can be the luckiest man on the west coast lmao - but no seriously send them pls :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we cannot I swear I could see my pic until I click post then I can see my pic when I click edit but not when I click save
Pics sent via text message!

Tom

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
My Lord I saw a few pics I wish you were riding your TW these are the ultimate bike promoting pics !!!

I've never before wished I was in NY lol

Are they filming American Pie 3 ????

Hard to believe how those hens are holding up

I tried to post but no luck

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Lord I saw a few pics I wish you were riding your TW these are the ultimate bike promoting pics !!!

I've never before wished I was in NY lol

Are they filming American Pie 3 ????

Hard to believe how those hens are holding up

I tried to post but no luck
I told you! Once in a lifetime I tell ya. Not an American Pie movie just some chick flick about some female friends from a country club vying for the attention of a young new attorney played by Channing Tatum. I met him too but he was not picture worthy.

Tom

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Holy crap. Not sure which is cooler - you won an Africa Twin or you got to meet some rich, famous, talented beauties.

Was there a second where you said to yourself “hey get off my bike”? Can’t wait til the pics are working. Cheers

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy crap. Not sure which is cooler - you won an Africa Twin or you got to meet some rich, famous, talented beauties.

Was there a second where you said to yourself “hey get off my bike”? Can’t wait til the pics are working. Cheers
Hell no!!! I encouraged them ALL to sit on my new ride!!!

Tom

·
Registered
968 Posts
Dang, it says I am forbidden to view the pics! How did my wife know?? :)

Please someone figure out how to post them.....

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm having Dryden buy all my Lotto tickets from now on !!!
That would be a HUGE mistake. I used up all of my good luck today!

Tom

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol well there may now be a market for your "used" OEM Africa twin seat !
They can't print enough money for THAT seat! :love_heart:

Tom

·
Registered
937 Posts
Look close in the first photo over Kate's shoulder... yea man! That's me photo bombing! I was on set doing the lighting. Something I've been freelancing since I retired.

P.T. Barnum said it best, but dang if Tom doesn't come in as a close second! Good one buddy!

Think about it people. Tom knows dam good and well photos don't work.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm ashamed to admit all of the different ways I've tried to view those photos...but then again I'm not ashamed at all.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Look close in the first photo over Kate's shoulder... yea man! That's me photo bombing! I was on set doing the lighting. Something I've been freelancing since I retired.

P.T. Barnum said it best, but dang if Tom doesn't come in as a close second! Good one buddy!

Think about it people. Tom knows dam good and well photos don't work.

Well I've never.........................................................................

What kind of scoundrel would level those kinds of accusations? It is not my fault this site is not posting pictures properly. I text messaged those pictures to Placerlode as well as one of our most trustworthy past members Qwerty. Give Qwerty a call he will tell ya!

Tom

:devilish:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts