TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked all the forums and could not find any related discussion so I am posting it directly to the general discussion.
I am looking for some luggage which I can use on both of my bikes tw200 and CRF 450.
Do you guys have any idea or any information about which company provides the best luggage for the dirt bike section?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think if you do a search for 'Saddlebags', 'tail bag', etc. you find plenty of discussions.
Do you have any tail or side racks suitable for carrying bags?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I checked all the forums and could not find any related discussion so I am posting it directly to the general discussion.
I am looking for some luggage which I can use on both of my bikes tw200 and CRF 450.
Do you guys have any idea or any information about which company provides the best luggage for the dirt bike section?
My experience is that nobody makes a more bomb proof set of bags than Mosko Moto. The Recluse 40 is my suggestion for your application. Pricey. Yes. Worth it? You bet!

Tom

·
Registered
183 Posts
Soft bags my first choice would be Mosko Moto. Sooo easy to swap out bike to bike. Also look at Giant Loop and Wolfman. Green Chile Adventure Gear. Lots of Hard luggage to choose from as well, Super happy with my Happy Trails Teton for the Vstrom. Top quality and rock solid. Tusk from Rocky Mountain ATV has some good options hard and soft. Givi, but you will probably find limited options for the TW for the Hard Luggage side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts