TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spent the day making a new luggage rack to attach to the cyclerack and then mount two side cases. I was going to mount two Pelican 1450's to go with my top case but I'm going with two Seahorse SE-520's to save a little money. I made it similar to TWHunt.Fish's from the old forum, found here. I'll post pics when it's all finished!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not the greatest picture but I'm coating it with a rubberized undercarriage coating. The cases should be here Wednesday so I'll try to get them mounted and get some pictures up here. In a month or two I'll weld a mount on the rear to add the Kolpin fuel pack.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Leben. The cases should come in today so I'll go get the hardware after work and try to mount them tonight. It's a pretty heavy rack, I was going to buy some square tubing with thinner walls but this stuff was free. So far I'm in it for $115 including the cases I bought.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So when it was all said and done it came out to $130. That includes a $6 3' piece of 1/2" square tubing that I only used 4" of, and a 1/4" Dewalt drill bit that was $6 (my 1/4" bits seem to always disappear
).

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Great enginuity (SP?). Then you can remove it when you get to the track and go hit the triples. Looks really clean.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great enginuity (SP?). Then you can remove it when you get to the track and go hit the triples. Looks really clean.

Thanks! Yep, removes easily. It's held on to the Cyclerack with four 1/4" j-bolts with wing nuts so I don't even need tools.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts