TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luvnot rolled her Blue Bomber Bus into the Sheetz parking lot in Farmville, Va. to pick up a cyclerack and some tires from Dogonit. Her ride is impressive to say the least and I'm not only talking about her TW. Wish her the best of weekends and hope all the riders out there have a safe and fun run. DSCN0723.JPG DSCN0727.JPG DSCN0728.JPG DSCN0729.JPG

·
Registered
928 Posts
FINALLY made it home! I definitely hope to be at Moab, but am not too sure if it will be in the bus. I love that thing, but it's S L O W - as in it adds at least 25% more time than just driving a car & trailer. Hopefully, someone else will enjoy the benefits of the bus and maybe even make it a home. :)

It was GREAT meeting you, Dogonit! Look forward to riding with you later.

·
Registered
928 Posts
if its slow, then you can travel the state hiways and enjoy the scenery...make more stops. If you have the time, its much better than interstates
That is the right idea. Unfortunately, I have 20 more years before I have "time" to go slow. Right now, destinations are the focus instead of the journey. Well... except for that cross country tour. And even that became a grueling drive to get home in time to get back to work, which kinda negated the 'fun' factor. The bus is the right idea and will be the perfect fit for someone who doesn't have to fit within a 9-5 workday life. It's just not me yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts