TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,983 Posts
Dan, how come you are selling it? Wasn't it on your bike?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
That's a great deal! If I didn't already have one I'd buy it... Could I ask you a favor? Could you take a pic of the clamps and brackets that you used to mount it to the frame?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Damnit I'm always late!

·
Registered
20,199 Posts
That r80rt gives a heck of a good deal, no wonder it was snapped up in seconds. Good for him. George, we just gotta act faster, I think that puppy was gone within an hour of being posted.:) Oh well, I have a new transmission to pay for anyways before any new TW treats, and I should take the wonderful wife out to dinner since the transmission went out on beginning of what was to be her vacation.
I'm just glad someone is getting a great oil cooler at a fantastic price. Who got it? Please post a pic so we can get jealous when it is installed.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I'll post a pic when it is installed.

That r80rt gives a heck of a good deal, no wonder it was snapped up in seconds. Good for him. George, we just gotta act faster, I think that puppy was gone within an hour of being posted.:) Oh well, I have a new transmission to pay for anyways before any new TW treats, and I should take the wonderful wife out to dinner since the transmission went out on beginning of what was to be her vacation.
I'm just glad someone is getting a great oil cooler at a fantastic price. Who got it? Please post a pic so we can get jealous when it is installed.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yeah I was just being lazy. Got the oil filter cover and a cooler, just need to get the fittings/hoses/taps. Add to that a rounded filter cover bolt, and my cooler will be gathering dust for a while.

·
Registered
765 Posts
anyone have the link for the remake? I can't find it even after using search bar.

·
Super Moderator
17,983 Posts
Still not available TCE

Contact mekdad for latest updates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts