TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
The 11 hp hollow mod of scooterdom? Naw, looks very innovative, narrow, minimalist and cool in it's own way. Might make a good spare to strap on back of a Harley;)

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
It seems like a very reasonable bike right out of the box. They can be hopped up, looks like fun. Beware, some people can get carried away with this little bikes and where do you stop?

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
I was looking at other Utube clips of madass at up to 70mph. Pretty zippy, certainly the hot rod of scooters. I would let Bob try it out at 80 mph, not me!
Might be the hot ticket for urban warfare dicing through conjestion and traffic. Make a good currier bike.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
This looks like the ticket for those with campers/motor-home's. Gotta go see how much they weigh.

Tom

·
Registered
297 Posts
They have just as much rake as our TW's, but probably squirrely at high speeds anyway Werloc. A customer of mine had one for a while, and did all sorts of mods to it, made it dangerously fast, then got bored with it and sold it. This guy has tons of $ and it was just another toy for him. He has many motorcycles, scooters and cars. It must have been decent quality enough for him to even buy one in the first place. His bikes are KTMs, Ducatis, BMWs and the like.-Glenn

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I meant the rake only on that last one in that video. Maybe not, but that looks it don't look stable enough for a drag bike. The rake looks to steep. Well, put my fat ass on it, it would be raked out enough, but slow as hell....:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts