TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few months ago we (Rugged Radios) asked our good friends at Maier to make plastics for the TW200. Well, they’d never thought about it or really looked at the TW... a few weeks later, the team is in love with the TW and shopping for bikes of their own. They‘re still shopping for their own bikes but found one to use to make new plastics.

The plastics are done, in stock and kick ass! They’re so nice!

Anyway, Maier has been slammed and hasn’t gotten them on the website or to their distributors yet but you can call directly and order over the phone.

Be sure to tell them Rugged sent you!

P.S. We had custom colors made for ours 😛

Maier USA
1-800-336-2437

7B4BD393-BF39-4938-AA74-B2E1512E3BE9.jpeg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ooh! I just happen to be in need of a replacement headlight shroud in Black.

They are already up on their website if you do a search. Quite reasonably priced and available in four colours at least, but they don't mention anything about shipping up north to us Canadians.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I like the black carbon fiber .
If they had a tank I would get the whole set..

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I like the black carbon fiber .
If they had a tank I would get the whole set..
I can't see the colors other than the tiniest of tiny square. When clicked on, nothing happens!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Very cool! Crossing my fingers for an orange eventually! I want to mess with some KTM riders. If you can't see the colors, it's Black, White, Black Carbon Fiber, and Dark Blue

Pulled up some random google searches for the carbon fiber and the dark blue, that carbon fiber is sexy. But I'm always looking for lighter colors for visibility off road and lower surface temps with how hot it gets out here.

·
Registered
961 Posts
It's late and I'm too tired to do the research..
Are these cheaper then the factory replacement's ?

Reactions: Kevinwa

·
Registered
203 Posts
It's late and I'm too tired to do the research..
Are these cheaper then the factory replacement's ?
More expensive than cheap cycle parts. But it's worth mentioning that the rear fender doesn't have the cutout and holes for the rubber pad on it, so if you're looking for a sleek rear fender with more color, I'm guessing this is the only option, provided it's in the color you want.

·
Super Moderator
18,912 Posts
They need a Rainbow warrior edition

Reactions: TWBigBlake
1 - 20 of 149 Posts