1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
It'll grow back.

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
First off, I hope your foot/leg is doing ok. That was a nasty spill with them thar rocks all around and such.

Second, goes to show how fast that stuff can happen.

I'm guessing your skipping soccer practice today eh?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First off, I hope your foot/leg is doing ok. That was a nasty spill with them thar rocks all around and such.

Second, goes to show how fast that stuff can happen.

I'm guessing your skipping soccer practice today eh?

Skipping my work for a few days..and being self employed sucks at this point.

Yes i had knee pads under my pants. I always do. The fall didnt hurt at all. the bike pinned my right foot udner the bike..i think its sprained real bad. I musta tore something in it, i cant walk on it at all.

If it wasnt for my foot i would of hopped right back on and continued the day. Oh well. Atleast i got it on the gopro

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hope you feel better soon.

I can't tell what you were wearing for boots... just bought some MX style boots with "ATV" soles and the wife asked why. Will show her this video because it probably explains it best (unless you were wearing something of the sort, in which case i need to re-evaluate)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was wearing some 50/50 atv boots that are half as tall as a mx boot. If i was wearing my regular shoes or even hiking boots i would be in a lot worse shape.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got a small fracture on the top of the foot by the 4th toe...looks like im done riding..and working..for a bit. Now i get to work on ballancing on 4 wheels

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
Fractured foot eh? I resembled that once. Mine was from hitting a boulder with my foot, then I fell over. . . in pain . . . crying! Glad I was alone so no one saw me crying. Ok, I didn't really cry, but it hurt bad enough I wanted too!

For my efforts, I got crutches and a wooden shoe! They said a cast wouldn't do any good.

Almost forgot, is the TW ok?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Kewt widdle horn.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Lol. I love the tw horn.
It's always humiliating to have to honk that thing at the other riders to come back for you. Bodily injury isn't bad enough?

Btw- are those atv high bars and tusk risers?! You must be 7' tall.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Got a small fracture on the top of the foot by the 4th toe...looks like im done riding..and working..for a bit. Now i get to work on ballancing on 4 wheels

Bummer.

What I wanta know is where the hell was your friend? Of course he wouldn't have heard the horn unless it had been a Stebel Nautilus, but doesn't he have mirrors?

Really makes me think hard about riding alone, that little section just didn't look that hairy.

Heal up soon!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Bummer.

What I wanta know is where the hell was your friend? Of course he wouldn't have heard the horn unless it had been a Stebel Nautilus, but doesn't he have mirrors?

Really makes me think hard about riding alone, that little section just didn't look that hairy.

Heal up soon!

My gopro story, got to the top, waited 30 secs then went back

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
If a tree falls in the woods and no one has a GoPro, it never happened.

You need new friends

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
AND a bigger horn...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Whats that? Your foots broke? Here, try some of this heavy sarcasm and a little yourawuss cream. Yes the camera is off!

Your friend is good people! That video cracks me up!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts