1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
Imagine what he could have done with this:p Isn't this more your style in your wild years Tommy?

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
It's Good to be The Boss.
When you own the mall I guess you can get away with a lot of tom foolery...You and I would have to keep the electric carts on the indoor track, no racing through Victoria's Secret

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wild years Fred?? Me?? :angel9: haha.

Fred, don't kid yourself...I'm still that way...and heck yeah I would want to drive that thing!!!!

:p

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
That R-1 engined cart is wickedly fast. Youtube notes seem to indicate people buy that cart, ride it a bit, then sell it again out of sense of self-preservation.:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Back in the day I had a friend that raced carts like this. IIRC Dwayne's would run 85 MPH or so. I got on it once and that was enough for me. Worse than a boat on what it seemed like the speed was compared to what you were actually clocking as my puckered up azz was skimming along the street about 1 1/2 inches off of it doing some serious speeds. The thing was insane. Down right scary. He had a few of them and was a winning driver on the tracks. He raced them all thru high school. I remember that he (I should say parents) had many thousands wrapped up into each cart. These were constructed out of all aluminum for weight etc; I'm pretty sure they were 2 strokes. It has been a long while........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts