TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up with a bunch of extra parts I don't need, take a look at the pictures and let me know if there are anything you are interested in. I'm not real interested in shipping the large parts as it probably cost prohibitive, it would be great if a local person(s) needed them. most parts are from a '91, the mounted tires hold air and have good tread. Most everything is in good working condition. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll give you a detailed description and a price.

UPDATE: Here are the only parts that are left. All listed prices do not include shipping:

Front mounted tire$40.00

Unmounted front tire $10.00

Muffler and head pipe (with rear insert I made as it was missing when I received it) $75.00

The rest of the parts are gone.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm interested in the black plastics (Front fender and rear fender). Also, I'm interested in the left foot peg assembly.

Let me know how much and if you still have them.

THanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The rear tailight Assy and the CDI are now sold. The rear wheel assy, seat & foam, swing arm, mirrors, carbs, cables, both fenders, side cover, intermedite gages and bracket unmounted rear tire, headlight with fairing and RT & LFT footpegs.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much for the front wheel and tire?

Ron

I would take $50.00 for the front wheel assembly not including shipping. Shipping is going to be a killer though, I priced the rear assembly and it was $55.00 to Idaho, I'll bet international (to Canada) is even more, unless you want to come down to Seattle to pick it up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If the interior of that muffler is intact and in good shape let me know the price and where in Seattle. I have someone in the area that can pick it up. Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello do you still have these tires if so how much for both

I only have the mounted and unmounted front tires left.

Is that white spring rear shock available?

I'll have to check when I get home, I can't remember if it was taken.

If the interior of that muffler is intact and in good shape let me know the price and where in Seattle. I have someone in the area that can pick it up. Thanks

I'll take a look at it, the original end piece was gone when I got it, so I made my own. The muffler itself is solid with two small dings in it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts