TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a handful of stock items from my 2010 TW that I am looking to get rid of. My price on all items is: Make Me An Offer + Shipping (PayPal or Money Order) or trades. I know that most of the stock items below are not as desirable to most people on this forum, however if you need something, here's a good chance to grab it for a very reasonable price. I thought about putting the items up for sale individually on here or eBay but though better of it after remembering that a lot of members are retired or on limited budgets. Also, so many of you have been kind and helpful, that I figured this was an opportunity to give a little back. If you make me an offer, chances are I won't turn it down. All items are new or in near new condition. I will post pictures upon request. Here goes:

-Stock Seat Foam (seat pan not included)

-Stock Speedometer Cable

-Stock Rider Foot Pegs

-Stock Air Filter

-Stock Rear Brake Lever (part that attaches to brake drum)

-Stock Turn Signal Flasher

-Clarke TW200 Gas Tank Cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
What model year seat cover and strap (color)?

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you do decide to break up the parts, i'm interested in the signals-thanks Glenn

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
If you do decide to break up the parts, i'm interested in the signals-thanks Glenn
Glenn,
The parts are available individually. There is however no mention of turn signals, just the flasher. If you are interested in that, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oops! Didn't notice it only said flasher-sorry

·
Registered
200 Posts
If that seat fabric, foam and strap is in great condition I'd love to take that off of your hands! Please let me know if you still have it for sale. I do not know what the value on that would be but I could really use it on my bike, so please let me know and I will find a price that works for you!

Send me an email: craigoryraino AT gmail.com

Thanks a million!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If that seat fabric, foam and strap is in great condition I'd love to take that off of your hands! Please let me know if you still have it for sale. I do not know what the value on that would be but I could really use it on my bike, so please let me know and I will find a price that works for you!

Send me an email: craigoryraino AT gmail.com

Thanks a million!
The seat cover/strap is spoken for, however the foam is still available.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I would like the clark tank and front tire... Would $120.00 plus shipping buy them???

Thanks in advance,

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts