·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd be dead by now if it weren't for Medical MJ. Little by little though folks are realizing it does have benefits. I lost a dear friend lately, a lady named Beverly who I posted about just a few weeks ago. It helped extend her quality of life for about a year before she died of cancer. She was amazed at how much relief it gave her.

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are some good links to Marijuana and different subjects at the bottom of this page to. ;)

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
956 Posts
I am all for the legalization of medical marihuana. If you are over 18 and not mentally ill you should be able to use all the marijuana you want when you want to use it...but the marihuana should be taken in suppository form and the suppository should be the size of a football. If you are that dedicated to your cure, I support your efforts to end your suffering. Marihuana clearly has medicinal purpose. It cures your depression...especially if you are depressed about running out of marijuana. MBW

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can appreciate your humor, but to clarify things, I post this kind of stuff because it can sincerely help people. It can give you relief from pain and give you a better quality of life while sick or dying. I will be the first one to tell you that it's not the miracle cure-all some would have you to believe, but it certainly helps. 80% of Americans say medical marijuana should be allowed and over 50% of Americans say legalize it altogether. Thankfully, more and more people are realizing it does really help. I've used it for years for a lot of things. I am alive today because of it.
I am all for the legalization of medical marihuana. If you are over 18 and not mentally ill you should be able to use all the marijuana you want when you want to use it...but the marihuana should be taken in suppository form and the suppository should be the size of a football. If you are that dedicated to your cure, I support your efforts to end your suffering. Marihuana clearly has medicinal purpose. It cures your depression...especially if you are depressed about running out of marijuana. MBW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts