TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
" Tell me what I want to know or you'll be sleeping with the fishes!"

Figured at least someone would ask what the heck is that glowing yellow cocktail I'm drinking.:p

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
" Tell me what I want to know or you'll be sleeping with the fishes!"

Figured someone would ask what the heck is that glowing yellow cocktail I'm drinking.:p

I just assumed that concoction was melted butter and lemon juice.

Tom

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I started some lentils in the crackpot last night and added all the spices. This morning I added the mystery meat and some more spices, and let it work for another 7 hours.
Then began to scarf it up. Excellent stuff. I'll finish the last of it for dinner tonight.
Mystery meat was from an animal which according to the label, was some specie of jalapeno spam.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Get anymore bear visitors while cooking that Fred? I knew your drink was some kind of vodka!

·
Registered
20,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
For once we beat the bears to harvest what little peaches and plums the squirrels and birds didn't get first. Dogs chase unknown things away occasionally. Just relocated a trail camera Dryden T-Dub gave me after photoing nothing more exciting than trespassers. Something was eating fruit scraps placed before camera but not getting recorded; camera must have been located or aimed too high. New camera location might be better.
Last night I grilled N.Y. steaks but Boo-boo Bear never showed up. yogi-bear-images-D-yogi-bear-movie-18545331-1366-768.jpg

·
Registered
20,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Shirt design is a take off from a skit in a '70's Firesign Theatre comedy record.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts