TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
My wife and I watched the movie last night. Wow the faith of Doss was unmoved it reminded me of the the Bible verse of Mathew 17:20

Matthew 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I watched a couple minutes and it looks very interesting. I'm going to see the movie first and then continue with the documentary.
Thank-you for posting.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I watched it a few days ago. It was a very impressive story that presented the horrors of the battlefield very graphically. Lots of explosively amputated limbs and eviscerations.
If this sort of thing disturbs you, don't go. If you can see through this to see a mans courage, it is enlightening. Imagine seeing Forest Gump rescuing his squad members, then multiply that times ten,
and bring out more graphic detail of the wounds. Now remember these men he was saving were the same men who brutally beat him in training.

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I watched the documentary first. I found it more interesting than the movie.

Maybe if I had seen the movie first.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts