TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Thats cool, very cool. And to remember back in the 80's how excited I was when I got one of the first VHS Camcorder that was available to the puplic. Ya gotta love technology.

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Obstacle detection and avoidance are stated goals that will likely be part of future evolutions of the Lilly platform. This would allowing them to chase us down wooded lanes or be used indoors. That would be so cool, right?
Adam-in-Nevada wants me to get a first generation Lilly, he thinks the post production price shall remain near $1000 for some time as new product dominates an evolving hands free autonomous recreational drone market.

·
Registered
821 Posts
That is pretty cool. I wonder what happens if the batteries run out mid flight? Of course how long before they get fitted with remote controls
to drop bombs, battery acid etc and thus get outlawed. I've been dreaming on a Zeppelin with similar properties that could be used for fishing.

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Unfortunately California Fish and Game prohibits radio controlled fishing aids. I think you can still fish from a kite though. In the islands I would see folks "troll" from shore using wind blown inflated trash bags to carry bait out to sea.

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Good question oilhead! Can Lilly keep up with a mighty TW on the trail? Actual performance specs are not easy to find on-line.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Once it's able to avoid trees, I'd probably want one. I've been wanting a drone that could follow me on the trails and shoot video.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
They will get better and cheaper and smaller with longer flight times very quickly.

Face it, 20 minutes isn't long enough if you are riding the TW for a day.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Good question oilhead! Can Lilly keep up with a mighty TW on the trail? Actual performance specs are not easy to find on-line.
Google lily cam and Goto the FAQ. section. answers all these questions

Reactions: Fred

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Thanks, 25 mph software limited maximum speed, 100 foot maximum range, no lateral acceleration info but looks like it could probably keep up with TW's acceleration to 25 mph.

·
Registered
72 Posts
image.jpg
This is my dji phantom 2 drone with a hero 4 black go pro attached. Far more versatile, can set routes to follow via gps locations, and can manually control. It's a must-have product for a any level photographer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts