TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have posted more but my cam is pointing a little low on most of them. I did post in other threads some stuff I did where Bucknuts brought me that day.
Yeah, that's Dave alright. Any vids of riding, or did ya jump in the pool?

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Very nice. Looks exactly like where I grew up riding as a kid. Very close to PA terrain right there. I love rides like that. I'm gunna have to have a talk with him. Love the hills. Those vids aren't "that" bad. Not as bad as some of mine......:(

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I know all of you peckerheads, Werloc included and all are some good forum folks. Good thing that camera wasn't pointing any further down or it would have shown the dirt in Zolar's teeth!:p

I don't ride much any more but I sure could drive the AMBULANCE behind him with that death wing still attached! Heck, I can't even straighten out the stuff Z twists as fast as he can twist it but it sure is fun watching a newbie learn. Get that camera adjusted Z because you just might be living proof that the TW has too much power and I need to invest in stocks for grip protector/bark busters!;)

GaryL

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am upset, one day with the brush busters on and they are all out of whack. I think putting the tube on the screw inside the bars, did not let the screw spred and get a good bite. they were flush and now have a space and seem bent. they dont line up with the levers the way they should now. SO SAD!
I know all of you peckerheads, Werloc included and all are some good forum folks. Good thing that camera wasn't pointing any further down or it would have shown the dirt in Zolar's teeth!:p

I don't ride much any more but I sure could drive the AMBULANCE behind him with that death wing still attached! Heck, I can't even straighten out the stuff Z twists as fast as he can twist it but it sure is fun watching a newbie learn. Get that camera adjusted Z because you just might be living proof that the TW has too much power and I need to invest in stocks for grip protector/bark busters!;)

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I am upset, one day with the brush busters on and they are all out of whack. I think putting the tube on the screw inside the bars, did not let the screw spred and get a good bite. they were flush and now have a space and seem bent. they dont line up with the levers the way they should now. SO SAD!
A very big part of learning how to ride a MC is learning how NOT to fall. You need to suit up and slow down until you master both. We all had to eat some dirt when we were learning but dirt tastes a lot better when we are 12 than it does now when we are over 40, 50 and 60.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I can honestly say (now that I no longer have a TW), that I have never went down on my TW. Hey, that don't sound right....:eek: OK guys, you "do' know I ain't talkin sex here.......:p

Yeah, Gary is right. Your just practicing how to fall, cuz your sure doing a lot of it. Slow down and ride, speed will come in time. One of these times you may not get up. Maybe your gravity is stronger up there in NY. You can then blame exsessive gravitational pull.......:p

Sure is fun to watch though. And, I just love your comments. Great attitude.......:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love to post the fails, I have hours of vid when I don't dump the bike, it's just more fun to post the spills.
I can honestly say (now that I no longer have a TW), that I have never went down on my TW. Hey, that don't sound right....:eek: OK guys, you "do' know I ain't talkin sex here.......:p

Yeah, Gary is right. Your just practicing how to fall, cuz your sure doing a lot of it. Slow down and ride, speed will come in time. One of these times you may not get up. Maybe your gravity is stronger up there in NY. You can then blame exsessive gravitational pull.......:p

Sure is fun to watch though. And, I just love your comments. Great attitude.......:D

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Some good riding there. Loved it when that tree jumped up in the middle of the road. Just slow down a bit and like they say, we crawl before we walk. Taking it easy while getting used to the bike will save both of you for later rides.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I just go slow off road.....never was a dirt rider , always hiways. Now my friend ,who has a couple Tdubs...would take backroads and off roads even on his street bikes...and go fast. He can still do it and he is pushin 70 now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts