TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I see GaryL is trying to get a group together on the East Coast.
I am Centrally located in California, with a lot of beautiful country to see and ride. I think it might be interesting to see if we could challenge GaryL with the number in attendance for a Central California get together, and ride. I have or can make arrangement for plenty of dry camping space, bar-b-queing, light welding projects if someone wanted to bring them, etc. Time would be open at this point, for later this fall,(sorry GaryL, no snow here, we can ride nearly all year) or in the spring. Let me know what you are thinking West Coasters!!
Mel

Special note to GaryL. I have two TW200s and can only ride one. I would put your name on one if you wanted to fly in.

Registered
sounds like a great idea, given the right date.... i'm in!

you know mel, you could come up for the cow mt round up too....

Registered
Depending on the date, I'm always down for a little TW-time. Also as Joe mentioned you could come up to the cow mtn round up and meet some of the bay area TW riders
Josh

Registered
Geeze, Mel, there goes the neighborhood. Did you have to invite those northerners?

Registered
The glove has been thrown down !

I see GaryL is trying to get a group together on the East Coast.
I am Centrally located in California, with a lot of beautiful country to see and ride. I think it might be interesting to see if we could challenge GaryL with the number in attendance for a Central California get together, and ride. I have or can make arrangement for plenty of dry camping space, bar-b-queing, light welding projects if someone wanted to bring them, etc. Time would be open at this point, for later this fall,(sorry GaryL, no snow here, we can ride nearly all year) or in the spring. Let me know what you are thinking West Coasters!!
Mel

Special note to GaryL. I have two TW200s and can only ride one. I would put your name on one if you wanted to fly in.

Not to be out done, garyl and I will surely take that challenge ! Watch the board for further updates on an east coast get together ! Anyone from the board flying in from west of the Mississippi - I'll pick up at the airport and they can ride my bike!
:eek:ccasion14:
Gregor

Registered
Anyone from the board flying in from east of the Mississippi - I'll pick up at the airport and they can ride my bike!
for the cow mt round up.... and i'll ride my ct90

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
This looks like it could be a lot of fun. I guess we should start accumulating a date that will or will not work, so if you have definite dates on your calendar, let me know and I will begin to accumulate to see if we can get a date. We have to get this date early so all of the East Coast guys that want to fly in can arrange tickets. I am with JoeBand, I will get out both of my trail 90s also if need be. My calendar is blocked out for the week of October 13.
Mel

Registered
Ill be in for that. Tournament season ends same weekend as the cow mtn run. So I have to miss that one. But I'm up for the fall. Spring is also nice out here. Considering no one has allergies. I'm taking a ride towards yosemite this weekend to survey the damage done by the fires. Should be fun.

Registered
Rick James, Is that a count you in for the Meet and Ride or the Cow Mountain Round Up? Feel welcome to join us on Oct 12th at the Round Up.

Joemama

Registered
I'm in the Santa Cruz mountains!

I ride Hwy 9 everyday to Saratoga and back. Truly a well-traveled route. I would be nice to mob up the hill with a stack of Tdubs taking up the lane.

As for the other rides...i would love to join!

Let me know if you guys are setting any concrete dates.

Thanks for the consideration.

!!!!

Ride safe!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts