TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I have a truck bed tent I paid big bucks for in 2004 for my 2000 tundra and never used it so more sleeping space can stick a couple grand kids in it.

·
Registered
20,387 Posts
Then Tundra's mirrors should help you see around the Firestorm a bit better too. White paint? The red Tacomas with black details look really nice, but sure heat up in the sun.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then Tundra's mirrors should help you see around the Firestorm a bit better too. White paint? The red Tacomas with black details look really nice, but sure heat up in the sun.
this has the manual pull out tow mirrors folding both ways heated and electric control, tow mode six speed transmission and the biggest back seat made in a truck. best part is I timed it right and paid cash for both truck and TH.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nice. I am also planning on getting a toy hauler next Spring. Currently trying to sell my small R-Pod 177 camper trailer, but Winter is a difficult time to sell a travel trailer in Connecticut. I'm hopin gto pick up an MXT 20 toy hauler. Plenty of room for two motorcycles an mountain bikes.

I already have a stout SUV tow vehicle.

Reactions: Tweaker

·
Registered
816 Posts
I can't believe what they rate these rigs at now. That's just amazing. I've towed 10k behind my 2500 and I can't see doing it with a 1500, but hell the numbers say it's ok. There are days I wish we went to that way and did the little truck with a trailer thing. I feel a little silly owning a 2500 so I can have less than 20square foot of floor space, but it just came down to mobility. No trailers going where we go although I need 11.5' of head room. I bet that rig drives like a Cadillac though instead of a freight car. Nicely planned sir

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Best riding truck I have ever driven and I have driven many over 35 years driving take home utility work 3/4 ton trucks. and also has a 38 gallon gas tank. the total I can carry is 4,000 pounds and the TH is 3,400 dry so 7,400 so I have a safety buffer of 2,400 pounds.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
NICE RIG!!! You are almost making me think of trading my 2004 Tundra in.......almost.;) But I've had 130,000 totally trouble free miles.....that has never happened to me before. Will it ever happen again? :confused:

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NICE RIG!!! You are almost making me think of trading my 2004 Tundra in.......almost.;) But I've had 130,000 totally trouble free miles.....that has never happened to me before. Will it ever happen again? :confused:
I had a 1989 Tacoma access cab trd 4x4, 2000 trd access cab Tundra 4x4, 2012 TRD Baja Tacoma ,and this 2017 all I can say is test drive.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The front wheels are very close to the front bumper and the rear the same to the rear making this do a U-turn on a small street great turn radius.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
aside from work trucks the only vehicle I have had with over 50 thousand miles was my 1972 Nova SS 350 desert gold (55,000). 29845750002_large.jpg my high school car it was a chick magnet.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have a 2010 Tundra. Great truck. Tons of power. Hard to take off without spinning the tires. A relative of a friend works at a Toyota dealership and can drive any vehicle he chooses. He chose the tundra. Very comfortable on the highway.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts