TW200 Forum banner

1321 - 1334 of 1334 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
LT, Love you Bro! Have a happy BD and great holiday and New Year. Stay healthy brother.

GaryL

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
679 Posts
Happy Belated, LT! Looks like I missed by about 2 hours here but safe out your way. by 2 minutes.

Marty

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,323
Thanks everyone!! ?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Happy Birthday, LT!

Thanks a ton for all you do for the Forum...and us!
You are the glue that holds us together and the grease keeps us from grinding gears. Too much...

Brother Tommy...we couldn't do it without you!

Love ya' Brother...

Dave

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Happy belated birthday LT.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,326
Happy Birthday, LT!

Thanks a ton for all you do for the Forum...and us!
You are the glue that holds us together and the grease keeps us from grinding gears. Too much...

Brother Tommy...we couldn't do it without you!

Love ya' Brother...

Dave
Awfully nice compliment brother Darth, but I don't know that I'm THAT deserving... I will admit that I have always tried to make our forum a better place and lead by example... but it's really what WE ALL make it. It is better than it used to be just a few years ago or at least I think it is... ;)

Reactions: Purple and SanDue

·
Registered
677 Posts
MIKE'S HOUSE OF MADDNESS'S birthday is today. I last saw "Mad Mike" a few months ago and noticed a few changes in him from his last birthday. He has lost noticeable weight. Good on you Mike! He finally got a hair cut. Speaking of hair, he is starting to turn gray. He's growing old. If it wasn't for his young wife he would forget what young feels like. He's getting to the age were he knows he should be working less and riding his TW more! Happy Birthday to the Boonville Baron. Rock on! Dirts a Flyen SanDue :rolleyes::)

·
Registered
20,508 Posts
Dang, I missed the Booneville Baron's birthday. Would like to go splash some puddles with him and other NorCal types again before we all get old and decrepit.
I'ld meet those goofballs part way for a ride in the Sierra Foothills. Just came back from the Burlington Ridge ORV system of 50 miles of intermediate single track in tall timber, adjacent to the Chalk Bluff riding area as well as countless miles of easy twisty blacktop and dirt gold country roads.

Reactions: SanDue

·
Registered
677 Posts
Today's Fred's Birthday. Happy birthday Fred! One great day after another. Could you imagine if Fred's birthday was a day before the Fourth of July instead of a day after? There would be no fireworks left over for the Fourth of July. We managed to save one fireworks for your birthday and here it goes. Pooooof----- whistle, whistle, whistle,-----Ka Boom, Boom,Boom------Sparkles, Green, Blue, Red and a Happy Birthday Fred. Dirts a Flyen SanDue. 🙄😀

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Today's Fred's Birthday. Happy birthday Fred! One great day after another. Could you imagine if Fred's birthday was a day before the Fourth of July instead of a day after? There would be no fireworks left over for the Fourth of July. We managed to save one fireworks for your birthday and here it goes. Pooooof----- whistle, whistle, whistle,-----Ka Boom, Boom,Boom------Sparkles, Green, Blue, Red and a Happy Birthday Fred. Dirts a Flyen SanDue. 🙄😀
Finally some Sandue humor. Just can't get enough of the wisdom of Sandue.

1321 - 1334 of 1334 Posts