1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks phelonius, but my link was for a different road rage incident where a couple were stopped in traffic two up on a Harley when the silver car to their left turned right and ran into their bike dumping them to the ground.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
If you read the news article that phelonius linked it mentioned that motorcycle rider had a video posted entitled "Messing With Cars"

The Daily Mail reports that commenters on the YouTube page said Roni had previously operated a page titled "Messing with Cars" that he has since deleted.
Sounds like there is plenty of ass-holyishness to go around here.

Reactions: JerseyJeeper

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I can't believe that guy drove right over top of a bike with people on it on purpose.. That video will put him in jail for sure.

Reactions: rebelyell

·
Registered
746 Posts
I can't believe that guy drove right over top of a bike with people on it on purpose.. That video will put him in jail for sure.
I hope so, and for a very long time, too. Because that wasn't "road rage," that was attempted murder.

·
Registered
746 Posts
IMO Aggressive drivers are more dangerous then guns.
Absolutely. And should be charged accordingly.

BTW, I just read the link JerseyJeeper posted and it says the guy was indeed arrested and charged with two counts of attempted murder.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Correct! My guns have never once got up on there own and done anything to the point they have a propensity to start rusting if I don't give them a little love now and then.. ;)

IMO Aggressive drivers are more dangerous then guns.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Is this the one?

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Absolutely. And should be charged accordingly.

BTW, I just read the link JerseyJeeper posted and it says the guy was indeed arrested and charged with two counts of attempted murder.
It's time to make public examples of these dangerous individuals. We need a live TV channel dedicated to prosecuting aggressive drivers with a follow up visit to the jail. I bet their crying ass testimonies would have an impact on the public.
Aggressive driving was featured on the news a couple days ago and this website was brought to my attention.

[video]http://www.lacantdrive.com/[/video]

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good job Shag!
Glad those two riders on their way back from a veteran's memorial weren't too badly hurt. He had a broken leg, she road rash on leg.

·
Registered
746 Posts
One of the good guys on BamaRides, Bluesman, was hit by a hit and run driver Sunday night. As I heard it, he had been visiting another motorcyclist in the hospital who had been hit a couple days earlier; and got hit as he was leaving.
David (Bluesman) passed away the next day, Monday. I've heard the hit and run driver's brother turned him in.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Well, we all do it, or used to do it. Just today I was headed into to town to get stuff for supper. In a hurry, wife's going to be home in an hour and it's going to take me two hours to get supper ready. Just as I'm rounding turn one of the chicane to the grocery store an old lady pulls out from the corner antique store and right into my path. No danger. I always ride in control, but then she proceeds at like 3 miles an hour. ...and it's double yellow for the next mile and a half. I flip on the high beam and put it right into her right rear view. She gets flustered and slows down even more. There is like like four other people behind me. I was just about ready to get on the horn and pass her on the left. She puts on her left blinker.... pulls over....

For a second I thought it was my mother.... or maybe me in another 5, 10, hopefully 15 years....

We didn't eat until like 7:00 PM to night.

Reactions: WECSOG
1 - 18 of 18 Posts