TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish I had Admiral's sled when it comes time to deliver home made treats, could then give my old slow dog a ride back home to his warm bed in front of the stove.
From last year:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Merry Christmas, Fred. :icon_thumbright:

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take time during the rush of the holidays to enjoy the things in life that really matter. Take in the serene moments spent with friends and loved ones, and may the wonder of Christmas surround you throughout the holiday season.
And if you can ride to help enjoy the season all the better.
If not maybe go sledding, never too late to revisit childhood...guess I still have a sled, even matches Betty Boop.
:p

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well done, Fred! It's snowing here in Boise today and I'm really missing riding. I think I'll get my snow clothes out and go for a ride up into the foothills just because I can. You have inspired me today!

Happy holidays, everyone!

·
Registered
416 Posts
You Inspired Me!

Fred - you definitely got me out today for a short while anyway! I loved the new Kenda 270 up front, tracked and gripped like a champ. Still running the stock rear until I can finish the trailer wheel mod... :grumpy: I am sooooo looking forward to getting that Cero's mounted up and trying it in the snow!

Stock tire slid around like a fart on a skillet. Definitely not impressed.

IMG_5793.JPG

IMG_5794.JPG

Good thing I went for a ride, the battery was low from sitting for about a month, plus I'm sure it didn't like the 23 degrees either. Good time to do a trickle charge on it until the next snowfall!

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Well, the Christmas Cougar came by again.

Think he is interested in wife's cooking. Paella smells are permeating the valley with aromas of shrimp, mussels, scallops, sausage, chicken, saffron and other goodies.

Fresh tracking snow allowed MrGizmo and I to see evidence of bobcat, jackrabbit, bunny rabbits, squirrels and the many birds we feed.

These age groups of quail and morning doves descending on the seeds I put out first thing, as scene through the window screen

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
God Bless and hope everyone has a blessed day!! :D

Love you guys!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts