TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also Happy Hannakah, Quanza, Festivis and whatever makes your heart and soul thump like a TW. Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here who has assisted me so much. I thank you all and raise my glass to toast each of you...
Thank you, cheers and good health to all!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,012 Posts
Thank you, right back at you.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Same to you and yours... and everyone here too.

So Idaho & Boston Red Sox. There's a story there I suspect?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same to you and yours... and everyone here too.

So Idaho & Boston Red Sox. There's a story there I suspect?
I am an Easterner by birth but a Westerner by heart and soul. Grew up in Boston but have lived in Montana and Idaho for 32 years now.

·
Registered
19,202 Posts
Best Wishes to all and a Very Happy Robonica to all the machines too!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Happy Everything, Boys & Girls...especially Christmas!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Thank you, E. E...I would very much like that.
If you are ever in Texas, well...you know.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Happy ChristmaHanuKwanzaakuhs. I try to celebrate them all. Makes for one hell of a holiday party.
Peace and love.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Happy ChristmaHanuKwanzaakuhs. I try to celebrate them all. Makes for one hell of a holiday party.
Peace and love.
Hey, Bubba...how 'bout Festivus, for the rest of us?:D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Phenomenal Christmas Eve dinner- Oyster Soup, Elk Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Incredible Salad and good Cheer! My troops are fading...Blessed Day to each of you tomorrow and for the new year to come! May Peace Be With You all!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
full moon was last week!
felices fiestas!

·
Registered
803 Posts
One for the record books at our home. Both sons with family came and spent the night. Total count of 15 slept over. Today they all went skiing while wife and I stayed home to clean things up, walk all the dogs, eat, nap. I even cleaned the gutters! Beautiful bluebird day today for them.
I skied Christmas morning, first chair at 8:30am. 10 inches of fresh snow overnight was sweet! 10 runs and 2 hours later drove to pick up Dad at the retirement home and back to my place with 10 minutes to spare before the kids all showed up. I love buying the grand kids fun stuff. A bull horn for the youngest who complains he never gets a word in edge-wise with his older sister. Slot car set for the 11-year-old that we all played with. Plenty for everyone to open and play with. More food than we can eat in a week! Ham, Prime Rib from the smoker, Salmon I caught on the ocean last fall. Lots of ham sammiches today taken to the ski resort.
I fixed breakfast burritos for everyone, wrapped in foil to take on the road for an early 7am start. Ham, eggs, hash browns. But first pancakes and cinnamon rolls. OJ, eggnog, coffee, cranberry juice.
Whew!
Merry Christmas to all!

·
Registered
803 Posts
One for the record books at our home. Both sons with family came and spent the night. Total count of 15 slept over. Today they all went skiing while wife and I stayed home to clean things up, walk all the dogs, eat, nap. I even cleaned the gutters! Beautiful bluebird day today for them.
I skied Christmas morning, first chair at 8:30am. 10 inches of fresh snow overnight was sweet! 10 runs and 2 hours later drove to pick up Dad at the retirement home and back to my place with 10 minutes to spare before the kids all showed up. I love buying the grand kids fun stuff. A bull horn for the youngest who complains he never gets a word in edge-wise with his older sister. Slot car set for the 11-year-old that we all played with. Plenty for everyone to open and play with. More food than we can eat in a week! Ham, Prime Rib from the smoker, Salmon I caught on the ocean last fall. Lots of ham sammiches today taken to the ski resort.
I fixed breakfast burritos for everyone, wrapped in foil to take on the road for an early 7am start. Ham, eggs, hash browns. But first pancakes and cinnamon rolls. OJ, eggnog, coffee, cranberry juice.
Whew!
Merry Christmas to all!
Update;
Oldest grandson busted his arm on his last run of the day.
Here he is home from the hospital. He goes back for surgery today. Obviously the pain meds are doing their magic. Ha!
noah1.jpg

·
Registered
205 Posts
Update;
Oldest grandson busted his arm on his last run of the day.
Here he is home from the hospital. He goes back for surgery today. Obviously the pain meds are doing their magic. Ha!
View attachment 187862
I remember those days....when the boys got to be about 12 or so and managed to escape their mothers apron strings and got to pick out their own clothes and haircuts and flap their wings....and you got to meet all the nice people at the Emergency Room....the Principle's Office and..... the Juvenile Justice Center....:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts