TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) While riding down the road today, in the big city of Macon, Ga. I spied a TW in the back of P/U at Krystal ( fast food) parking lot, did a U-turn and went in, looked around, walked up to the likely couple and asked, "is that your TW" sure enough it was. That's the good part, bad thing is they are from Planet OH-10. Turns out he was coming back from bike week and it was his brothers bike but, he said he really enjoyed it and would be looking for one.

Hope he gets one and shows up here and doesn't think I'm some sort of TW stalker.

Just wish he was a Ga. rider, not many of us around.

·
Registered
546 Posts
:) While riding down the road today, in the big city of Macon, Ga. I spied a TW in the back of P/U at Krystal ( fast food) parking lot, did a U-turn and went in, looked around, walked up to the likely couple and asked, "is that your TW" sure enough it was. That's the good part, bad thing is they are from Planet OH-10. Turns out he was coming back from bike week and it was his brothers bike but, he said he really enjoyed it and would be looking for one.

Hope he gets one and shows up here and doesn't think I'm some sort of TW stalker.

Just wish he was a Ga. rider, not many of us around.
Rivershot, maybe you need to move to an area that is more populated with TW's ....

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Texas is warm but you can't ride in the snow, at least in Houston. They are now chopping down nearly all remaining trees and calling it global warming. They made it a desert here. They are now running a freeway through the national forest. That means they will probably soon sell it off. The national forest here is the main place I know of to ride the tdub off the streets.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Here in MI they are adding to the rideable areas. Letting ORVs back on to public land and forest roads and building new trails. The state figured out two things. 1. Public land is for the public. You can set aside areas for different use types. 2. ORV users generate a lot more money for the state than equestrian, mountian bikers or hikers. We have Silver Lake Sand Dunes too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts