TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Might be joining the TW family

927 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  saskquatch 
#1 ·
A big hello from Sask, Canada. I've been riding motorcycles for a good part of my life having owned a xt250, xt350, xl500 in my teen years in the 80's. Fast forward 25 years with a number of bikes in between and I am ready to step back into the simpler, extremely fond years of my dual purpose riding years. Was at the local dealer trying on CRF's, KLX's and DRZ400's when I ran into a family friend who said he has a 2013 tw200 with 100 miles that he would sell for around $3000-$3500. Here in Canada the TW200 is 5k plus set up/freight plus tax bringing it right around 6K. I remember the TW's throughout the years and after my disappointment with the high seat heights on the DRZ, KLX, CRF, I think I am going to give him a call and pick up the bike. I absolutely love exploring the valleys we live in, fossil hunting and fishing and believe this bike would be a complete blast to ride. Now with 3 boys aged 7-14, I have a strong feeling this bike will lead to another 2 or 3, of various sizes, to get the whole family involved. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and thank you all for having such a great forum available to read and learn about such a sweet little bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.