TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reached a milestone on my '93 TW this week. I can't believe how well this bike still runs. Like it's rider, my TW has a few "quirks and issues", but it takes me where I want to go and gets me back and still makes the ride well-worthwhile. What else could you ask? Long live the TW!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Cool, I am at 11.8 something...like 11,870? not long til I get there too.

You say "can't believe how well it still runs" like it won't last much longer. It should easily get to 24,36, maybe 50 and beyond!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have right at 6,000 on my 2008, and 2700 on my 2009.

If I keep them as long as you, I should hit 12,000 in a couple of years.

I also have a Suzuki gz250 that is a 2003 that has over 8,000 on it. Think what I would have if I only had 1 motorycle.

I have a Kawaski 1600 Nomad with 3800 miles.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So who on this forum thinks they hold the record for "high-miler" TW ? Obviously with major work, you could keep 'em going indefinitely, but I'm talking a bike with nothing more than regular maintenance. How long will they go?

·
Registered
866 Posts
So who on this forum thinks they hold the record for "high-miler" TW ? Obviously with major work, you could keep 'em going indefinitely, but I'm talking a bike with nothing more than regular maintenance. How long will they go?

I'll give you a hint. His name is derived from the first 6 letters of your keyboard.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Yeah, qwerty is way up there, I think at 40k something. I've got about 24 on mine with no apparent issues aside from the crappy seizing bolts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts