TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://screen.yahoo.com/veterans-face-ultimatum-pills-pot-112459522.html

Many years ago, when I tried to even mention using pot for my ptsd, they gave me a huge rash of crap over it. I was discriminated against for my views and since then have obtained a lesser degree of service from them, just like what is going on now with the VA services for veterans. They did the same thing to me as in the video, plus some. I hate even having to go there because of it. I still think for the time being,(my present physical condition) that pot is better than pills. I'm trying to save my liver and kidneys.

Another interesting link:
http://news.yahoo.com/america-treats-illegal-aliens-vs-veterans-070000942.html

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am anti drugs (you ever have to control a guy twisted out on meth?) but there is a place for pot. It is safer and less destructive then manufactured medications and tend to be more reasonably priced.
To me; less is better. I use a little weed in versus to painkillers. I hate taking the prescription junk. I hate the way it makes me feel. I like a clear head. But at my age and with the problems I have I do still have to take a painkiller once in awhile anyway. I've done about anything not to have to take those... I think a little medical MJ is really helpful, for pain and really so many other things. It's the perfect natural medicine.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gotta love that socialized medicine, eh?
Until we get another Real president that will clean house which brings about some real fixes for the issues, its going to be more of the same ol crapola. Just keep in mind- friends don't let friends vote dumocrat. Venezuela being a prime example of why.

·
Registered
13,654 Posts

While reading your post I noticed your location - "33 hrs southeast of Littletommy". I got a chuckle out of that!:D

re: akalogan's "3 hours south of Littletommy"

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
While reading your post I noticed your location - "33 hrs southeast of Littletommy". I got a chuckle out of that!:D

re: akalogan's "3 hours south of Littletommy"
I got a huge laugh out of that one too!! :p

·
Registered
425 Posts
Until we get another Real president that will clean house which brings about some real fixes for the issues, its going to be more of the same ol crapola. Just keep in mind- friends don't let friends vote dumocrat. Venezuela being a prime example of why.

So is Tommy the official focal point of this forum?

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts