TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To our TW fans from the upper midwest, and if you ever...
◇ lived here
◇ wanted to live here
◇ drove here
◇ flew over in an aircraft
◇ looked at a map of Minnesota
(you get the idea)

Let's get to know each other, plan rides, and have some fun. I am even willing to trailer bikes to far away lands for rides too.

Let's use our forced indoor time to figure out some fun things to do.

By golly I hope to hear from yoo, doncha know, ya sure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Another Minn-Dub here from west central Mn and we do have a lot of less traveled roads along the SD-MN border. Also farther up north we miles and miles of forest roads. Lot of great riding in MN just a short season.

Chuck

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of the main reasons I have T-Dub is riding forest roads near lake Isabella, along Tomahawk road, and places like it. My cousins have a place near Lake Isabella. We have fun there.

The western Minnesota area sounds like fun. I will plan on riding out that way. Be happy to meet you and ride. I have done a lot of volunteer work with the Boy Scouts, and I love to camp. And with the cargo capacity of the mighty T-Dub, it will be a fun adventure.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
i spent a week in the boundary waters (damn skeeters) and a week in northfield at carleton college. pretty state, just pretty damn cold now!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is no such thing as too cold. Only poor clothing choices. And if they'd let me run spiked tires, I would be out there riding. Although a snowmobile is a bit warmer.

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
I graduated from Dover-Eyota High School between Rochester and Winona (hitting the way back button here). My parents live in Wabasha now...well, Apache Jct, AZ right now (winter). Giggle
If I still lived back there, I'd be a regular traveler to the Arrowhead region...with the TW. Even though it's paved, I love to ride the north shore on a TW. I've lived in Idaho longer than I did in Minnesota, but I still get questioned once in a while about my funny accent!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Junior has taken me to Wabasha, Red Wing, and many places in the arrowhwead and North Shore.
I need to find a way to fund an early retirement. Hop on Junior, and go everywhere. I will have to see about getting paid to travel and work.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Putting together a run up the Trans-Wisconsin Adventure Trail in early May...any takers? I've got the trail map dowloaded onto my GPS and itlooks great. Probably take 3-4 days for me. 1 day down, 1-2 days on the trail, 1 day back. It runs from the Illinois border to Lake Superior. Let me know if any of you would like to join me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts