TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you all using for mirrors (mirror)?
My bike came without them. I would like to know if the car behind me sees the red light or if I have blue rollers wanting to pull me over and talk about how cool TW200s are

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Mine are superbike gp bought off eBay. I like them because they don't vibrate and you can see well. Remember, Yamaha had reverse threads on the right hand mirror.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I got the folding mirrors from ProCycle. Get the right hand adaptor for the right hand side to improve your choices. No need for the Joker Machine concealed mirrors on your TW. Go cheap. You will fall and break them if you are using the bike for its intended purpose.

·
Registered
19,419 Posts
As far as the EMGO mirrors go I have only seen the universal advertised lately which feature both with right hand thread necessitating the adapter which is not as elegant. So check around, call vendors since the Yamaha set of right and left hand threads should still be available somewhere. I really like mine on MrGizmo Bike, should put a set on Betty Boop if I could just find the reverse thread model.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I use them and like them as well, as a bonus, they are a little taller than oem, so I can see with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts