TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
XXXXXX SOLD: New OEM front and rear turn signalsXXXXX, new OEM signal flasher with rubber mounting part, OEM horn, make (cheap) offer...(I converted to LEDs)

EDIT: The only things left are the horn and the OEM flasher. Also a 14 tooth OEM counter sprocket a 50 tooth OEM rear sprocket I just found.

PM me

Rocky

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hmm. I sold just the front signals for $10, and that cost $8.65 for USPS. I think that all four signals would fit in the Priority Medium flat rate box which is $13.60. So that would be 33.60. If I can't get them in the medium, then the large is $18.85. At that point I would check with UPS. I should be able to figure that out today. If you PM your address I can get an accurate number.

Once you agree, you can just send a check to me at the address I give you in the reply.

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Interested in the sprockets if they are still available. What price works for ya?

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interested in the sprockets if they are still available. What price works for ya?
Sorry, I haven't checked in for a while. If you want both the front 14 tooth and the rear 50 tooth OEM sprockets, how about $25 plus postage for them?...which will probably be around $14. They are not new, but show little wear.

Rocky

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry, I haven't checked in for a while. If you want both the front 14 tooth and the rear 50 tooth OEM sprockets, how about $25 plus postage for them?...which will probably be around $14. They are not new, but show little wear.

Rocky
I checked my bike. Sprockets are in good enough shape that I can still use them. Chain looks to be another story though.
Do you have any other parts available?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts