TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.yahoo.com/realestate/town-swett-costs-less-house-202739328/photo-swett-s-d-for-sale-1448932214055.html

Camp, ride, eat and drink...
Almost....in the middle of the U.S. Well not really but close enough???
Someone should buy this town!!

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll change that to:

One road into and out of town...
Put Borneo with his Bowie knife at one end as a guard...
Plumbstraight at the other end with his chainsaw...
And all are safe who travel to Misfit Town.

The Safest Town In The U.S.A.
..............Misfit Town..............
Y'all Come Back Now, Ya Hear? :hello:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well lets see, we have over 9000 members on the forum. We need just under $30 each to cover the $250k and the additional expences. Maybe we should send T out to kick tires and dikker. I bet he could talk them down to $150K. ;)

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3 and counting at this point...:p

You're too funny bro...:D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hellsbells - The Admiral and I will throw in $100 each! BUT only if I get dibs on one of the pool tables....It's gonna be my dancin' table! I always wanted to be a dancin' on the table kinda gal and we're gonna have to bring revenue into the town somehow - right? giggle OK, in reality I always wanted to be an assassin but apparently I don't blend into the background too well.

·
Super Moderator
5,149 Posts
I'm still trying to get the image of Plumbstraight with a chainsaw out of my head - gonna need therapy

A lot of therapy ...........

:icon_cyclops:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Hellsbells - The Admiral and I will throw in $100 each! BUT only if I get dibs on one of the pool tables....It's gonna be my dancin' table! I always wanted to be a dancin' on the table kinda gal and we're gonna have to bring revenue into the town somehow - right? giggle OK, in reality I always wanted to be an assassin but apparently I don't blend into the background too well.
you might blend in if you dressed up like a knife, so I hear

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Hold up now!! take my name off the like list!! have you looked at the place on google maps, I have never seen anywhere so flat. i'd go crazy ( er) we would all have to be running 42 tooth rear sprockets just to get anywhere in a day. no thanks, good idea but nothing east of Utah please

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not to worry Grewen. Plumb, Fred and Mel will bring tractors, graders and bulldozers. We are going to have whoops, hills, mud, rocks, logs, sand, you name it, even baby heads. A two acre Rubicon and then some....:D

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm still trying to get the image of Plumbstraight with a chainsaw out of my head - gonna need therapy

A lot of therapy ...........

:icon_cyclops:
ha ha That is a scary picture isn't it!! ha ha :D

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It does not have to be a BIG money maker...just enough to cover all expenses, and some left over for LittleTommy's annual salary of $ 52,000.00 a year....plus all he can eat and drink included.[/QUOTE]

Dang!!! That There's high on the hog livin!!! :D

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
We never did buy that town so Lori never got her pool table. Too bad, Mrs Admiral would have been a big hit.

Love these playful posts from the past: "Hellsbells - The Admiral and I will throw in $100 each! BUT only if I get dibs on one of the pool tables....It's gonna be my dancin' table! I always wanted to be a dancin' on the table kinda gal and we're gonna have to bring revenue into the town somehow - right?"

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
So Admiral, are you getting a new table with the new house?
Haha, we actually did get a new table for the new house. It's just not a pool table. Dancing table is yet to be see though at our ages it's kind of dangerous. :D If the deal for this house goes through, we're gonna have a great place to stage rides out of. Trails everywhere! Woohoo!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts