TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
If it wasn't my 5 year old little girls birthday today. I would say you had a better day than me. :) Looks like you almost had as nice of a day. Looked like a real nice ride. I can't wait to get my TW. You guys are killing me with these videos and ride reports.

·
Registered
108 Posts
And those of you with eagle eyes will notice the 4 young gals walking on the sidewalk in beach attire (swimsuits) in the middle of January! It was a great ride and I'm glad my old Yamaha made it problem free the whole 100+ mile ride.

Big D
The Parts Bike Rider (PBR)

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
I haven't seen the sun in over a week, well over a week. At least I can see it in your video's...and the beach too! I suppose it's the warm temperatures (and gold) which drew folks to California in the first place! Or possibly the beaches. Thanks for giving the rest of us Cabin Fever dwellers hope that we'll see the sun someday!:p

·
Registered
583 Posts
Thanks for that. It sure is refreshing to see blue skies and greenery for a change....even if it is on my computer screen.
With a blizzard blowing away outside bringing upwards of 40cm of snow right now I very much envy your part of the world.

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Every 10 to 20 years we have a severe drought that lasts for 2 years or so. When it happens it seems the rest of the country gets clobbered with a lot of snow and cold temperatures. I think that is what is happening now in the rest of the country -- the rest of the country is getting our precipitation and we are left high and dry. The benefit of this lack of rain is some really nice days, or an early spring, or a summer that never ends. It is not free and there will be a price to pay but as long as it is happening it might as well be enjoyed.

Bottom line is if you come here some other winter you might end up in a cold rain storm, especially Dec. through Feb.

Thanks to all for your kind words about the video.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Minus 6 in West Central Ohio this AM....Chill factor is -20....the good news? After January 21st the average temperatures per day rise until July 21st...I am so ready:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts