TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the better part of the past 9 months viewing all my Moab 17 footage to come up with this version of events. This mumbo-jumbo assortment of clips is presented to show the lighter side of the TW gathering this past March 2017. I cannot guarantee no TW (or KTM) rider got hurt during the filming of these clips but if they did they didn't fess up to it. At the end of the video, I have a short still photo section.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yayyyy! (applause) Nicely done! Thanks for putting this together.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
So cool thanks.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Thanks Kris, good memories and your subtitles were good for a laugh. Time line for the rides was all over the place.

putt-putt, you need to join the Moab gathering. We do a lot of putting around down there. There are also riders of all abilities and we need more Canadians.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
That was you bro??!! :eek:

:laughing7:

That was fabulous Kris. I KNOW that I fell more than anyone else on the two days I rode; so it was nice to see others taking hits too. I've always thought that an OOPS pics and vids thread would be great here.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Great video, thanks for posting. This ride has to go onto my bucket list!
Miaugi, that was a compilation of many days of riding that covered hundreds of miles.
I strongly recommend you ride all those trails shown.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yayyyy! (applause) Nicely done! Thanks for putting this together.
This year I think the only trail we rode together was the White Rim Trail (WRT). You guys ride way to fast and were way ahead. If you wiggled I was too far back to capture it. Oh wait, I mean we were sticking to the no more than 3 motorcycles in a group separated by a minimum of 30 minutes. That's why I didn't see some of you front-runners. :D ...and then there was plumbstraight who none of us saw for hours as he lone-wolfed it for most of the trip!

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So cool thanks.
I'm guessing dirtluvr wasn't up for Gold Bar Rim/Poison Spider trails or you too would have ridden with us too. Made up for it by being able to ride with you too at Fred's Sweetwater.:icon_thumright:

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Kris, good memories and your subtitles were good for a laugh. Time line for the rides was all over the place.

putt-putt, you need to join the Moab gathering. We do a lot of putting around down there. There are also riders of all abilities and we need more Canadians.
Miaugi, that was a compilation of many days of riding that covered hundreds of miles.
I strongly recommend you ride all those trails shown.
Thanks for your help as you are one of the good riders who help us not so good riders. Both moving the TW's and encouragement.

I thought it would be a little better to spread out the carnage/fun dialogue throughout the video as some of it was concentrated on just a few trails.

Gold Bar Rim, Golden Spike (Golden Crack), Poison Spider, Hell's Revenge, Slick Rock Single Track made up the majority of the clips with cameo appearances by WRT, 3D, M & M, Sovereign ATV/Copper Ridge Jeep/Fallen Peace Officers trails as well as the Dellenbaugh Tunnel/Secret Spire/Rainbow Terrace area.

I sure wish my camera was working when we rode the sand trails in the Barlett Wash Basin where we had lunch and Hidden Canyon. Most folks don't like to ride those areas because of the loose sand.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts