TW200 Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
So strange. I had several long planned trips and visits planned and they are all going away. Even my Moms 95th Bday party (a big one- will reschedule ASAP in upstate NY). Truly a new American experience. Lets play by the rules and get out of this well. Be careful friends! So many adventures on our Dubs coming.

·
Registered
369 Posts
So strange. I had several long planned trips and visits planned and they are all going away. Even my Moms 95th Bday party (a big one- will reschedule ASAP in upstate NY). Truly a new American experience. Lets play by the rules and get out of this well. Be careful friends! So many adventures on our Dubs coming.
Is this your mom or just a coincidence?

·
Registered
19,775 Posts
Wasn't it also the delightfully young Mrs.Admiral's birthday this week?
If so then wishing her a belated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI".
If not then just consider me another day closer to total senility.

·
Registered
876 Posts
No, that's not my Mom....such a bummer tho. We are hoping to have her Bday party in latish June...we will see. Fortunately she is fine, and we talked out of going to the gym for a while! All of her Bridge parties/games have been cancelled for now also.

·
Registered
117 Posts
You can go to Big Bend area if you can find a spot. Apparently, some of the older people we're supposed to be protecting (thousands) are there with their grandkids. Since the kids are out of school and the parents working from home, grand parents are out seeing the sights. A friend from Alpine, TX said he's never seen so many people out and about. Their big problem is the long lines at the drive throughs.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts