TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moab 21 Day 1 - Sovereign Area Trails
Day 1 of Moab 2021. For some reason, we missed Moab 2020. 3 of us ride mostly Sovereign ATV trail on day one. We're waiting for a couple more arrivals later in the day so we stick to the local area.

·
Registered
340 Posts
One of these day I'll make an out of state event. Excellent, thanks for making and sharing the video, it looks like a blast to ride there.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
That looks like a good time!

·
Registered
396 Posts
That looks like a good time!
Had a great time. I logged 10-15 miles of easier roads the previous day with Appleguy, but otherwise this video shows my first taste of offroad riding. What little bumps I suffered were handled with a bit of Tylenol and of course the evening liquid medicine.

·
Super Moderator
19,922 Posts
Sweet!! Wish I could have gone.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
What little bumps I suffered were handled with a bit of Tylenol and of course the evening liquid medicine.
Did Admiral share his “Moonshine” . That stuff makes you very limber and all pains and worries disappear.

·
Super Moderator
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One of these day I'll make an out of state event. Excellent, thanks for making and sharing the video, it looks like a blast to ride there.
It is a very interesting place to ride. Even when the town is crowded with UTV's trail riding the streets, the trails are less so. You would love this place!

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Had a great time. I logged 10-15 miles of easier roads the previous day with Appleguy, but otherwise this video shows my first taste of offroad riding. What little bumps I suffered were handled with a bit of Tylenol and of course the evening liquid medicine.
You did great for your first offroad miles. I can attest, even after many many miles of offroad experience, you can still pull a hammy and end up in a roadside ditch...or creekbed...whatever! :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks fun
We saw a great big old blue schoolbus camper (skoolie). At first, I thought it was you but then there weren't any motorcycles so I knew it wasn't you. It was parked in our old camp area you would remember from 2019.

·
Super Moderator
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sweet!! Wish I could have gone.
Even if you show up to perform triage on the return riders you would have a blast. I think only 1 night were we chased inside our campers because of high winds blowing dust all about.

·
Super Moderator
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the ride looks like a great place to be.
If, scratch that, make the time to come out and ride Moab. It's sort of like a Lays potato chip. You can never just ride it once!:D

·
Super Moderator
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did Admiral share his “Moonshine” . That stuff makes you very limber and all pains and worries disappear.
I showed up Moonshineless. Thank goodness Stig showed up with a jug we gave him for Christmas. It did make the pains go away...for that one night anyway. Never again will I show up without bootlegging!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts