TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Moab 21 Day 5 The M & M Trail
I'll have to remember this trail as a first-day ride. If you like riding easy Slickrock, this is the trail for you. From this trail, you can easily continue your ride on 7-Mile Rim, Tusher Wash, or both.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
3:31 - those damn two-strokes, haha!

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Moab 21 Day 5 The Sandtrap
On our way from Tusher Wash to Tusher Tunnel, we ride this little doozy of a trail. Fairly deep sand made for some interesting moments.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Moab 21 Day 5 The Sandtrap
On our way from Tusher Wash to Tusher Tunnel, we ride this little doozy of a trail. Fairly deep sand made for some interesting moments.
That looked like a lot of fun, I always like in these TW group ride videos, folks are checking on others who fall or have a rough go to make sure they are OK. Good group ride vibes.

Nice work gettin up that hill!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Another great video Kris.
I have wondered how sand traction is with typical dirt bike vs stock TW rear vs ATV rear TW? That sandy hill helped to answer.

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Another great video Kris.
I have wondered how sand traction is with typical dirt bike vs stock TW rear vs ATV rear TW? That sandy hill helped to answer.
I had the only ATV tire of the TW's and appeared to have the least problem getting up the hill. I had my doubts for a second but then got a second wind of traction. Bodie on his TTR250 looked like he had the easiest time. All other "skinny tire" bikes seem to squirm. Good thing they had more power. That sand was deeper than it looks. For me it was fun and I hope it was for everyone else in the group.

Reactions: mountain yawp

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
That looked like a lot of fun, I always like in these TW group ride videos, folks are checking on others who fall or have a rough go to make sure they are OK. Good group ride vibes.

Nice work gettin up that hill!
It was a good group the entire Moab. Helps a lot there are so many good trails and no rain. We have a TW motto we stole from some famous group. The TW version goes something like this, "We never leave anyone behind...on purpose or without their consent". :rolleyes::)

Reactions: TWBigBlake

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Moab 21 Day 5 Mashed Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes? Well, if you have a good imagination it looks like riding through humps of mashed potatoes. However, if you fall it doesn't feel like mashed potatoes.

Happy Friday. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
My kidneys would feel like mashed potatoes after that trail.
Is this the trail one gets kidney stones on. Haha. Thankfully there wasn’t any gravy or it would have been a mess.

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Nice ride. Interesting sand box that you had to navigate at the 1:30 mark.
Yeah had I not been following Appleguy I’m not sure I would have even entered the “sandbox zone”. Easy enough once you get over your apprehensions.

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Forgot to post the last day video from the Spring 2021 Moab trip.
Moab 21 Day 6 Hey Joe Canyon
This was our last day for Moab 21. More traffic than I've ever seen before on this trail in a single day. The trail had been well used (i.e. churned up) and was very dusty. Even more so with the heavy winds. Still, great trail and scenery. We did ride up to the mine area but I accidentally deleted my video footage of this part somewhere along the way. Have a great riding season everybody! :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
The above video looks like western movie sets, over and over, incredible area! Look forward to getting back there even though there are so many 'Scuurry' spots on virtually all trails.

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
The above video looks like western movie sets, over and over, incredible area! Look forward to getting back there even though there are so many 'Scuurry' spots on virtually all trails.
"Western Movie Sets", that is so true. Sometimes Fred Flintstone cartoon sets also haha!

Reactions: Donzo
61 - 80 of 80 Posts