TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Moab 21 Admiral Series

9K views 79 replies 16 participants last post by  Pupsocket 
#1 ·
Moab 21 Day 1 - Sovereign Area Trails
Day 1 of Moab 2021. For some reason, we missed Moab 2020. 3 of us ride mostly Sovereign ATV trail on day one. We're waiting for a couple more arrivals later in the day so we stick to the local area.

#55 ·
I've been surprised by the same thing (lack of pinch flats). Has to be because we ride slow. I've had one pinch flat in the past and it was the front tire. I hit a rock but not a sharp edge like the Moab step ledge rocks. It wasn't at Moab either. It was a 60-mile round trip to get the haul vehicle, and this was after we limped my TW a mile or two to the nearest campground.

#56 ·
Moab 21 Day 4 Dellenbaugh Tunnel Secret Spire
Today we visit Dubinky Well, Dellenbaugh Tunnel, and Secret Spire. On the way back we ride Dubinky Wash past an old homestead, through Bartlett Wash, and then back to camp. Great ride day!

#61 ·
Moab 21 Day 5 The M & M Trail
I'll have to remember this trail as a first-day ride. If you like riding easy Slickrock, this is the trail for you. From this trail, you can easily continue your ride on 7-Mile Rim, Tusher Wash, or both.

#62 ·
3:31 - those damn two-strokes, haha!

#64 ·
Moab 21 Day 5 The Sandtrap
On our way from Tusher Wash to Tusher Tunnel, we ride this little doozy of a trail. Fairly deep sand made for some interesting moments.

#66 ·
Moab 21 Day 5 The Sandtrap
On our way from Tusher Wash to Tusher Tunnel, we ride this little doozy of a trail. Fairly deep sand made for some interesting moments.
That looked like a lot of fun, I always like in these TW group ride videos, folks are checking on others who fall or have a rough go to make sure they are OK. Good group ride vibes.

Nice work gettin up that hill!

#68 ·
I had the only ATV tire of the TW's and appeared to have the least problem getting up the hill. I had my doubts for a second but then got a second wind of traction. Bodie on his TTR250 looked like he had the easiest time. All other "skinny tire" bikes seem to squirm. Good thing they had more power. That sand was deeper than it looks. For me it was fun and I hope it was for everyone else in the group.

#72 ·
Moab 21 Day 5 Mashed Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes? Well, if you have a good imagination it looks like riding through humps of mashed potatoes. However, if you fall it doesn't feel like mashed potatoes.

Happy Friday. Enjoy!

#76 ·
Yeah had I not been following Appleguy I’m not sure I would have even entered the “sandbox zone”. Easy enough once you get over your apprehensions.

#77 ·
Forgot to post the last day video from the Spring 2021 Moab trip.
Moab 21 Day 6 Hey Joe Canyon
This was our last day for Moab 21. More traffic than I've ever seen before on this trail in a single day. The trail had been well used (i.e. churned up) and was very dusty. Even more so with the heavy winds. Still, great trail and scenery. We did ride up to the mine area but I accidentally deleted my video footage of this part somewhere along the way. Have a great riding season everybody! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.