TW200 Forum banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I don't really know how much is typical. I spoke with a woman who RVs full-time and she said this is almost as many people as a non-covid Easter.

A lot of the individual sites are taken, but many of the big wide open group areas are mostly open. I've seen maybe a half-dozen new arrivals go by my location.
View attachment 213687
I think we can fit in there ok. Ignore my message about posting pics of your rig.

·
Super Moderator
18,912 Posts
All aboard !! Last train to MOAB....

100 more bucks to help someone go...

LAST CHANCE...

Is it you??

Just tell me you want to go... and that 100 bucks would help make it happen.

:unsure:
Bump
I can help one more person. Don't miss out.
These are epic rides, once in a lifetime opportunities.
Talk to me, hurry !! 😃

·
Registered
171 Posts
Appleguy (and any others), not sure when you are arriving, whether you will be here before Admiral or not. Current location is 1.3 miles east of 191 on Willow Springs access road. If you pass the sign that says "Dinosaur Tracks", you've gone too far.

I'm holding off on fully unpacking and settling in in case we end up moving.

LT, that much money will buy about four hours of firewood. 😆

·
Super Moderator
18,912 Posts
Appleguy (and any others), not sure when you are arriving, whether you will be here before Admiral or not. Current location is 1.3 miles east of 191 on Willow Springs access road. If you pass the sign that says "Dinosaur Tracks", you've gone too far.

I'm holding off on fully unpacking and settling in in case we end up moving.

LT, that much money will buy about four hours of firewood. 😆
Wasn't buying firewood bro...

I know it's not much.
I'm just trying to bless a brother or sister out there who might be on the edge of going to Moab but the $$ are a bit tight... 100 bucks of gas will get them a a few miles or buy food for a few days.

Hey I gotta idea!! Pitch in with me bro, me $100, you $100. How about it? Someone out there would like to go, I'm sure of it. Bless a forum member. You in bro? :unsure:

(y) Yes?

(n) No?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Wasn't buying firewood bro...

I know it's not much.
I'm just trying to bless a brother or sister out there who might be on the edge of going to Moab but the $$ are a bit tight... 100 bucks of gas will get them a a few miles or buy food for a few days.

Hey I gotta idea!! Pitch in with me bro, me $100, you $100. How about it? Someone out there would like to go, I'm sure of it. Bless a forum member. You in bro? :unsure:

(y) Yes?

(n) No?
I'll do $100. Te me how to get it to wherever it goes.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

121 - 134 of 134 Posts