TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Jason and I went down to Moab last Friday-Sunday and had a blast! We road the slickrock loop 3 times and road 50 miles of the white rim trail in Canyonlands NP. Great trip but too short! Next time i will plan to stay longer. Here are a few photos...

White Rim Trail

Descent to White Rim Trail

White Rim

Canyonlands

Slickrock sunset

Slickrock, Moab

Slickrock overlooking the Colorado River

Will be heading back in September after a summer internship!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
AWESOME wheelie! beautiful pics, thanks!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Wow great pics, thanks for sharing. Been on those trails a few times, but only on mountain bikes.

Josh

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Oh man that's beautiful! looks like you had a total blast. Thanks for the great pictures. Moab is on my list!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great, make me miss Moab even more!! Many of my friends are there right now for EJS (Easter Jeep Safari) I can't wait to get back there, I'm sure it would be a blast on the Tdub's!! Thanks for the pictures.

Yeah there were already lots of jeeps there, it was awesome crossing trails with them! Plenty of trails to share

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the comments. Moving to Oregon this summer and then back to Utah in the fall if anyone wants to go ride!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Great pic's love the White rim overlook shot!!

Fellow UT TW'ers.....mmmmmm, we may need to get a ride together!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well go get it!! Another tdubber and i will be there tomorrow and we plan on doing the white rim this week

I am leaving Moab tomorrow Sun am. I'm at the Holiday Inn if I can offer any riding suggestions. I have to fly to Phoenix Mon am but I could be back to Moab next weekend if you are still here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great pics "JACDub",

Just makes me want to call in sick the rest of the week and leave early for Moab. I am going to be in area next week for a 10 day break from winter here in Wyoming. Thanks for the fix until I get there myself.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Thanks for all the comments. Moving to Oregon this summer and then back to Utah in the fall if anyone wants to go ride!
I am not far from you in the pnw. Send me a PM as I plan to go to moab. I picked up another tw so will hve the summer to get the wife up to speed before we go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts