TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Brings back memories of last year! Those Groms did well as did the Brits.

·
Registered
20,629 Posts
What a well made & entertaining video!.
Hurrah for Groms! Hurrah for couples who ride together . Three cheers for British adventure riders who actually have an adventure. All the adventure bikes I see lately don't seem to ever leave pavement.
Lots of new paint out there. Hopefully things have opened up since the covid shut-down.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Zealanders. This was a side trip they did while doing the TAT in 2018 on their Groms. Fabulous whole story and videos to follow and watch on ADV Rider.

Makes the TAT seem easily doable on our TWs. I think they took 45 days.

·
Registered
20,629 Posts
Thanks for the correction...all those UK folks look and sound alike to me.
grommit.gif

Reactions: Purple

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Reactions: Purple

·
Registered
298 Posts
All I know is that I must not be muchuva dirt rider. My cheeks are as tight as they were the last time I watched a video of the guys changing the light at the top of that big ole building over in Dubai.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,908 Posts
...but the traction on the slickrock is awesome...sand not so much. What was that "F" word they kept muttering over and over again? :LOL:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I've been to NZ several times, my son and family lived there for 7 years. I swear those Kiwi's are NOT speaking English! Every time I went there, I could barely understand a word they said. Once they realized I was a 'Yank', they would slow it down a little so I could understand. Oh, and they'd enunciate their R's a little better too. That really helped.
The video was great though. I didn't realize one was a woman until the very end and saw a pigtail sticking out from under the helmet. She sure liked using the F word.... a lot! (line from Forest Gump movie)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts