TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 2016 MOAB attendees interested in a pair (2) MOAB - 2016 decals modeled after the Park Service logo please send me a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) and I'll send you a set free of charge - if you were a couple or a group let me know and I can send your pairs together

Any forum members planning to join us in 2017 I'll make the same offer just send a SASE and get a free pair of MOAB - 2017 decals - the decals are not blurry like my pictures!
SAM_7084.JPG SAM_7085.JPG SAM_7087.JPG

While supplies last - PM me for mailing info

Full Waiver guaranty if you can see me waving they are guaranteed :)

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nicely done, generous too. While not a real fan of stickers those are really nice, especially the red invasion version.
The Red "INVASION" version runs $100 each or $200 to anybody named "Fred" oh wait that's my name too I guess those are FREE too lol

PS: I'm a non sticker guy other than stuff on my fridge in the shop but I saw some MOAB forest service decals in MOAB and liked them so I'm making an exception :)

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the interest if you guys can be patient feel free to mail your SASE to;

Fred - MOAB-2017
PO Box 725
Beaumont CA

It may take me a few weeks to find them but I just saw the stack last week if I can just remember which moving box they were in lol

I have plenty of all 3 styles and will have some at MOAB - 17 aka "The Big Go"

btw somebody had made up some Lizrdbrth decals if you guys recall who had those please let me know

·
Registered
76 Posts
Fred,
Do you still have stickers available?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Great decals, mine showed up today. Thank you for your generosity!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts