TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for being a clueless n00b, but where is the info on this Moab gathering I see referred to in several threads? :confused:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Sorry for being a clueless n00b, but where is the info on this Moab gathering I see referred to in several threads? :confused:
Looks like about 28-30 of us will be there...17 at the MOAB KOA the rest at the North Camping area....most will arrive the 20th or 21st and leave by the 28th.....follow the bouncing threads...most of the information is enclosed in them:confused2: The bottom line is we are all likely to meet up Tuesday at the North Camp for a Cookout....:help:

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Looks like about 28-30 of us will be there...17 at the MOAB KOA the rest at the North Camping area....most will arrive the 20th or 21st and leave by the 28th.....follow the bouncing threads...most of the information is enclosed in them:confused2: The bottom line is we are all likely to meet up Tuesday at the North Camp for a Cookout....:help:
Wow 30 and Tuesday! I will pick up the meat locally then 5 days in a ice chest not good and I was planning on 15 to 20 so we will have to pass a hat around.

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Only fair that we contribute. I'm good for a donation. Appreciate all the effort by all to make a good adventure possible.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Strickly a Guess ZDiver...but with looking at Admirals Count, it appears between 25-30, always aim high I figure....some can eat BIG....if needed:p Will toss in a donation as well....I'll hit Nick for it;)

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Damn, 25 plus, for 9 days? Wow, that a lot. Very cool. I wish I was close. Love to be part of that. And though our PA ride on the 28th and 29 was a big group of TW's. Only 15ish of us for 2 days.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought one today

Thanks, gents. Still gotta get a TDub or sumpin'. Going to the moto shop tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll see y'all there. :cool:
Ok, I'm in.... as a TW200 owner that is. 2015 in the sexy dark grey color scheme, which I like a lot. May not make it to Moab but I'm looking forward to having some fun with this little beastie. :D
2015 TW200.jpg DJM TW200.jpg

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^What he so eloquently said!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to the madness.

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts