Super Moderator
18,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
18,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not unlike what my Zero is.

I have three times the range and three time the recharging time. And three times the top speed.

Life is good.
And three times the price?? :confused:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Twice the price.

But then, I bought it used. New, it would be four times the price.

Oh...yeah. INFINITELY more comfortable, than a no-suspension pedal-backup mini-bike.

More comfortable than a lot of enduros. A new neighbor of mine has a mid-1970s Honda dual-sport, and we went out together for a dumb errand. On the way back, his 350 panting, he wanted to experience Zero electricity. I let him ride around the block.

His comment? Above and beyond the EASE of riding with no clutch or gearbox...was that the Corbin-By-Zero optional SEAT was SO much more comfortable than his own. I'd like to say I confirmed it; but his kickstarter and lack of turn signals....dissuaded me, to say the least.

I don't think electric cars will make it. But, electric MOTORCYCLES...may very well. They're not only competitive; they're in many ways superior.

·
Super Moderator
18,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would be fun to try one someday. I think they have a purpose and have come a long way. :p

Oh...yeah. INFINITELY more comfortable, than a no-suspension pedal-backup mini-bike.

More comfortable than a lot of enduros. A new neighbor of mine has a mid-1970s Honda dual-sport, and we went out together for a dumb errand. On the way back, his 350 panting, he wanted to experience Zero electricity. I let him ride around the block.

His comment? Above and beyond the EASE of riding with no clutch or gearbox...was that the Corbin-By-Zero optional SEAT was SO much more comfortable than his own. I'd like to say I confirmed it; but his kickstarter and lack of turn signals....dissuaded me, to say the least.

I don't think electric cars will make it. But, electric MOTORCYCLES...may very well. They're not only competitive; they're in many ways superior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts