TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what is done to my 2013 TW200. Renthal Bars, Shinko 241 front tire, strapless seat, homemade mirror (left only), Plug out of carb (2 1/2 out). New wider foot pegs. Just finished High mount UFO front fender. I am waiting to get a few more break in miles to install the new #130 jet and shims in the carb. Thinking of putting some risers on. I am not very tall (5'8") and not sure I would need them. What else have you guys done to make the TW better? Jim

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Nice work N9....whatever works...my 2014 is still stock as it gets....going to give it at least this summer that way, and then see what I need{guessing O Chain and different Front Tire are first off{.:)

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Different mods for different uses. Best one is, fill it with gas and go for a ride, repeat, repeat, etc.

Joe
+1. All depends on what you will use your TW for. Ride it for a while and then decide what needs to be addressed for your use.

You will find waaaaay too many good ideas in this thread that can lead to decision paralysis (but look anyway, it's a great thread):

http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/6998-guide-building-adventure-ready-tw200.html

Fixed that for you. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts