TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following are some photos of my tw with some changes that are bolt on ready, or fabricated to attach to a stock bike.

-Front headlight fit where the old one did, no cutting, or fabrication. Just unplug old and plug in new.

-Same with front flashers, though they did require washers. Wiring on the bike is unmolested, all connections were made using the similar Male female plugs that come with the bike.

-Side plastics removed and fabricated new ones out of metal. A little bit different shape, but mounts exactly the same. Metal tabs on backside fit snug into rubber grommets, opposite side uses existing airbox screws.

-Removed rear subframe that houses fender, flashers, and tail light. Fabricated a piece of flat bar to to install new blinkers to. Tail light mounted underneath seat for now.

Fenders are on way, I will update with complete bike later.

I know people like to customize their bikes, as do I. But like most people I want to be able to put it back together just like it came from the factory. These mods require zero frame surgery, and was fun to do. Thought I'd share, thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I'm liking your round headlight mod. Im not sure I could get away with the amber lens around where I live but the round light, really looks good.
The grill in front of it too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts